Pages

Jumat, 24 September 2010

You're The there ......................

for the umpteenth time the night, I ventured to see him, I bring a gift for him.........
do not you fear, no older too you talked only 5 minutes of my time.

Want looks at you even though only an instant,
and now I realize how far you pour affection to me, merely just to evoke the spirit of my soul,
and without a speck of love.........

YOU ARE standing there looking at me.......
you open my heart, you open my eyes........
you point to me.......

separates the moment of the past, when we decide to understand each other, we let two hearts
talking about dreams-our dreams.........
unify the difference, for empty can be failed with perfect, for all dreams can come true and create harmony.

Because the difference is not a problem as we still use the same language......
and the language was Named.......???
........." C I N T A "..............

Share |

0 komentar: